This series made me ask 3 questions: will the lead couple make it, who killed Mike, and what was Mike’s secret?
The series is Dead Air Series by Amy Romine, a Romantic Suspense.
Shockwave ~ Dead Air Series Book 1
Special Agent Kate Weiss is hiding from a kidnapping she doesn’t remember.
Jack Tucker’s life as a morning radio host is uncomplicated, attachment free, and without regret.
Brought together by a mutual friend, the pair are at odds from the moment they meet. She finds his confident swagger arrogant and beyond reproach, while he in turn sees her as a self-righteous controlling dictator.
As Kate struggles with her confidence, Jack begins to realize his life without strings is missing something, or someone. Adversity quickly becomes attraction. Jack and Kate find themselves flirting with the flames of unexpected desire.
As emotions rise, scars are revealed and secrets are uncovered. Will the reality of their very different worlds bring them together or rip them apart?
Backlash ~ Dead Air Series Book 2
This book picks up where Shockwave left off…
They were worlds apart, drawn together by an undeniable passion. Ripped apart by fear, they ran from each other and now struggle to stand alone. Tragedy descends and they are pulled together in search of a killer.
Kate returns to Dallas in search of Mike’s killer. Within hours of her arrival, events quickly spin out of control. Jack struggles to keep his distance, but when Kate becomes a suspect, his instincts take over and he rushes to her defense. As danger looms, all of the reasons they walked away from each other disappear, leaving the passionate fire that brought them together.
Unknown forces set their sights on Jack and Kate and the pair soon realizes that their names are next in a long line of victims. In a desperate search for the truth behind Mike’s murder, they fight their way through the lies, discovering that not all is as it seems.
Fallout ~ Dead Air Series Book 3
Jack and Kate struggle to navigate through the web of lies surrounding them. Chasing shadows, the truth is closer than they realize. Isolated and hiding from unknown forces, can they uncover the buried secrets that killed Mike and put a price of their heads? When Kate makes a deal and leaves Jack behind, will she make it back, or will one misstep destroy all of their hopes for the future?
About the Author
Amy Romine has always wanted to be one of the good guys. From playing Charlie’s Angels in the backyard of her Macungie, PA home as a child to the pages of her unending projects, Amy has always dreamed of adventure and romance. Her need to make the characters truly deserve their happiness takes us on many a twisted journey. From serial killers to demons, Amy holds nothing back in the name of true enduring love.
A mother of three, Amy has spent the past sixteen years working in Operations for Ricoh America’s Corporation. She is an avid movie fan and enjoys books, television, theater, her dog Pip and all things romance.
Amy came by to talk about an interesting, and rather practical, topic, especially is you find yourself in the right (= wrong) circumstances and house. Also, Amy is letting us in her next release !
Could There Be Demonic Activity Within My House?
By Amy Romine
Listed below are SOME signs that MAY lead you to believe Demonic Activity is infesting your home. You may only have one or many depending on the stage the demonic activity resides. With any demon, there is only one purpose possession of your immortal soul. Sounds pretty hardcore, because it is. There are several stages of demonic growth within a dwelling or home -Infestation, Oppression & Possession.
The below are symptoms of the top two stages, Infestation and Oppression.
– Unexplainable foul odors like rancid meat, rotten eggs, or sulfur, that appear from nowhere, from an unknown source.
– Knocking or banging on the walls and the source cannot be found – bangs will often come in 3’s – as a mocking of the Trinity. The banging also starts after midnight and usually ceases promptly at dawn.
– How are your Animals Acting? – Remember in both The Conjuring and The Amityville Horror, the dogs refused to come inside the house, and both eventually ended up dead? Hollywood did its research, pay very close to how animals in the home react – are they frightened and alarmed to something that you cannot see but hear? When animals are in the presence of a true demonic entity, they are fully aware of its presence. Depending on the breed of the dog, there is a “flight or fight” instinct that will occur. For example, a German Shepherd will begin to become quite aggressive, and the instincts of the animal will be to immediately go into the “fight” mode to protect the family. Snarling, snapping, and excessive salivating could occur during the fight mode. Even though the family may see nothing, the animal is clearly displaying an aggressive response at an entity that poses a direct threat to the animal or family.
– A noted increase in shadow activity, making the witnessing more frequent and intense for someone spending a lot of time in the dwelling.
– Clearly heard growling noises with an unverified source.
– The feeling of heaviness, sadness, an unspecified weight when entering the house. People feeling sick to their stomach, headaches, migraines, aches, stabbing pains, general discomfort that cannot be alleviated.
– People who spend extended amounts of time in the house may also show signs of irritability, irrational anger, mood swings, helplessness, and depression. A person may get an overwhelming sense of dread and doom.
– Large or heavy objects will move by themselves, they will be thrown, tossed or directed at people or animals to cause fear and or harm.
– Religious articles that reside within the house or brought into the home go missing, destroyed, or completely disappear without a trace.
– Prayer in the home ‘stirs things up.’ It may calm things, but then, in most cases, the activity will return with increased strength. This activity is directed at the person or group with the most faith.
In my upcoming book, Finders, the team of ghost hunters are always on the lookout for demonic activity. The presences of a demon put their team, and the residents of the house, in immediate danger. If the Finders Team see signs of demonic activity, they call in a demonologist like Luke Melloy to investigate and assist in expelling the demon.
As a former priest and marine Luke Melloy is well equipped to fight and defend against the forces of evil.
Be sure to check out Finders coming Fall 2019!
Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Pinterest * Amazon * Goodreads
- $25 Amazon
Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!
Love this book excerpt! Thanks for sharing x
LikeLiked by 1 person
I found the guest post really interesting!
LikeLiked by 1 person